Eng 1, Software Dev & Engineering
Responsible for planning and designing new software and web
applications. Completes programming and implements, tests, and debugs
defined software components.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Reviews, writes, and edits codes. Conducts analysis to determine
- Researches, writes, and edits documentation and technical
requirements, including software design evaluation plans, test results,
and technical manuals.
- Monitors and evaluates competitive applications and products. Reviews
literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of
- Works with the Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit
specification and technical requirements.
- Applies full use and application of engineering methodologies related
to area of engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of engineering concepts and skills and knowledge of
their application in the area of specified engineering specialty.
- Displays knowledge of, and ability to apply, process design and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Engineering
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer