Analyst, Paid Search (SEM)
This role will be with Comcast's Digital Center of Excellence, which manages XFINITY.com as well as other properties that are focused on engaging consumers and businesses online throughout the customer life cycle. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team with high impact and significant exposure across the organization. We are looking for a paid search analyst who is excited to help support the larger paid search residential program.
- Drive overall paid search program tactics to achieve business goals by performing daily account management in conjunction with paid search vendor.
- Grow revenue and profitability through assigned campaigns and projects.
- Work with merchandising and other teams to correctly market all products in the target geographies.
- Develop ad copy and traffic keywords/URLs to search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing)
- Execute day to day optimizations including negative keywords, bid changes, testing, reporting
- Find, build and test new campaigns and ideas on a continuous basis
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of best practices, strategies, and latest developments in paid search.
- Provide knowledge/analysis of key metrics to identify, recommend and implement changes to enhance performance.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and direct contact.
- Continually monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Build daily/weekly/monthly SEM reporting
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Field of Study Bachelor's degree in marketing/advertising, statistics, mathematics, business, or related field
- Years' Experience Generally requires 1-2 years of related experience
Other Specific Skills:
- Knowledge of paid search best practices, bid management tools such as DoubleClick Search, Marin, Google or Kenshoo. Reporting platforms such as Omniture a plus
- Expert-level competence in the core MS Office suite, particularly MS Excel (formulas, functions, charts, and pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects while maintaining acute attention to detail in a fast-moving environment.
- Skilled at developing strong relationships with team members, and cross-functional partners across the organization.
- Ability to logically translate and present analytical insights to key stakeholders.
- Hard-working, willing to learn, and eager to be part of an enthusiastic team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer