Assistant 3, Administrative Services
Work schedule: M-F 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Job Summary: Responsible for acting as a personal and confidential secretary to senior management and his/her staff. Contacts Company personnel at all
levels of the organization to gather information to prepare reports. Maintains knowledge of corporate activities to assist in policy, procedure, and administrative matters. Performs responsibilities in such a way as to project the appropriate professional image of the Company. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and letters; answers routine questions and furnishes information.
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of internal meetings and presentations; gathers and prepares necessary materials and/or equipment.
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries, complete with travel accommodations, etc.
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records, including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Suite of Office products and electronic mail systems.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 5-7 yearsof administrative assistant OR experience in a relatedroleworking in a fast-paced environment
- High School or Equivalent
-Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook
-Experience in supporting leaders (ie: VPs) (preferred)
- Display a high degree of professionalism andstrong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills: written, oral and listening. Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and multi-tasking ability
-- Event planning experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer