Manager, Marketing Operations - Beaverton, OR
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1!
Responsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and maintain current subscriber base. Tracks local market trends, analyzes results, and draws conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to marketing strategies and tactics. Serves as local marketing contact for internal marketing partners and outside vendors. Oversees the communication flow between other local functional groups regarding products, offers, campaigns, customer communications, and analysis of competitive data. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to sales channel employees. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and stewardship of departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Tracks and manages marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are within budget parameters.
- Manages local promotions and event marketing; coordinates with direct sales staff.
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight, knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Develops and maintains demographic and other market data as needed in order to support marketing goals.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and subscriber feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing campaigns, changes, and issues.
- Analyzes subscriber numbers and packages and revenue to determine performance compared to budget.
- Develops financial models in designing packaging and pricing to ensure competitive position in market.
- Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs, analyses, and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Work cross functionally to develop and execute local initiatives to improve Demand and Customer Experience
- Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to conduct ongoing Competitive analysis, and provide recommendations for Competitive strategies and tactics.
- Prepare and present executive summaries for senior leadership
- Local Sponsorship strategy and negotiations
- Prepare and deliver Go to Market strategies and communication plans for sales channels
- SME/local lead for Product Fluency, Pricing and Packaging, and Sales Enablement initiatives
- Local Brand steward
- Public Speaking/Large Group Presentations
- Budget Management
- Vendor Management and Negotiations
- Team/Direct Report Leadership
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Employee Communications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer