Project Manager 3, Retail Ethernet
Responsible for managing the complete life cycle of moderately-to-highly
complex projects, including approval, planning, execution, and closeout
to ensure planned results are achieved on time. Develops budgets,
timelines, and ensures progress to plan, as well as tracks critical
project achievements. Works with vendors and team to establish and
achieve goals. Coordinates the activities of a cross-functional team
including exempt and non-exempt employees. Has in-depth experience,
knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work
priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides research and assistance to leadership in the development and
design of new projects.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks,
- Manages project status and information in the form of formal
briefings, project update meetings, and written, electronic, and graphic
- Develops, maintains, and manages detailed project plans, action item
registers, and major milestone timelines for all assigned projects.
Provides overall prioritization and director of work assignments, team
resources, etc. Monitor and creates project deliverables.
- Coordinates with other work streams, projects, and initiatives which
may impact successful completion of project.
- Manages all assigned projects to completion ensuring on-time delivery,
meeting of budgetary demands, and maintaining overall project
- Acts as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains
communication with stakeholders.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning
and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures
effective implementation of solutions/changes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is anEOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employerand all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or any other legally protected category.