Recruiting Business Partner
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
- Responsible for partnering with Call Center management across call centers located in Centennial (CO), Salt Lake City (UT), Albuquerque (NM), Beaverton (OR), Fife (WA) to help us achieve Talent Acquisition targets for the business.
- When not traveling to sites (travel up to 25%), the Recruiting Business Partner works onsite in Centennial, CO as a member of an amazing team four.
- Works closely with Recruitment vendor partners to develop and maintain effective and efficient hiring processes that also focuses on providing an exceptional candidate experience.
- Aligns recruitment strategies and processes for frontline Call Center hiring.
- Works with colleagues and others to optimizes hiring tools.
- Utilizes analytical/reporting skills to evaluate progress to targets.
- Beyond working with Call Center Management and our Recruitment vendor, this role will work hand-in-hand with HR, Talent Operations, Business Operations, Finance, Community Impact, Internal Communications, and Employment Marketing teams.
- Responsible for regular oversight of activities that drive the right number of candidates to apply in order to meet hiring needs through actions such as, endorsing Employee Referral programs, building community partnerships, and placing advertising/media where appropriate.
- Will initiate or take part in many projects that impact the hiring process across all of our Call Centers. With this, the role will regularly include elements of project management and require someone that can deliver great change management.
- Ensures alignment across all channels and implements new recruiting strategies developed by the department.
- Conducts Interview Training for Supervisors and Managers at our Call Centers.
- May make presentations to large groups.
- We are a close-knit and hard-working team that is looking to add someone that is dedicated, accountable, coachable, great at building relationships, smart, adaptable, agile, influential, able to execute on innovative ideas and fun. That’s reasonable, right?
- This position is available because a Recruiting Business Partner is growing her career and will be joining the Talent team in our region. There are many opportunities for growth and a strong track record of positive internal movement amongst the West Division office Talent team for those that work hard and prove themselves.
- This opening will have two Recruiting Business Partner peers. Together our team supports optimizing the hiring of Customer Experience Representatives across the West Division of Comcast.
- We are in search of someone to join our team that understands the importance of Working Together to Win Together.
- This position will sit at Comcast’s West Division Office in Centennial, CO and report to the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition Strategy, who is also located at this site.
*Please note that the Core Responsibilities listed below speak to general tasks that someone in this type of job may be asked to perform. The successfully hired candidate may or may not conduct these tasks regularly.*
- Extends and negotiates offers of employment. Facilitates relocation process for candidates, as needed. Handles several aspects of the recruitment process including: job requisition design, sourcing, screening, pre-employment checks, compliance, and on-boarding.
- Creates initial job requisitions including outlining requirements for positions and ensuring the requisition is approved and posted to applicant tracking system.
- Utilizes feedback from hiring department to develop firm understanding of department culture and position requirements, including skills and background required for the position.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies and search firms, and other Recruiters.
- Initiates contact with qualified candidates and provides pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages, benefits, allowances, and employment policies.
- Reviews employment applications, resumes, and other credentials. Conducts phone screens, in-person interviews, and pre-employment assessments. Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews. Provides timely follow up and correspondence. Manages relationships with third party vendors.
- Conducts background investigations and verifications of educational and employment experience.
- Ensures recruitment process is compliant with state and federal and employment laws. Works with HR teams to ensure compliance with reporting requirements.
- Creates and reviews interview guides.
- Makes public presentations at job fairs, schools, and organizations regarding the Company and its employment opportunities.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- This position is located in Centennial, CO and qualified candidates work onsite.
- Experience as a full life cycle recruiter preferred
- Experience with high-volume hiring preferred
- Must be available to travel up to 25% of the time
- Comfortable in Excel. Able to complete basic formulas, pivot tables.
- Ability to handle a fast pace and successfully balance the needs of multiple hiring teams required.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer