Manager of Business Partner Operations (Centennial, CO)
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Responsible for providing strategic direction of contracting operations. Works cross functionally and collaborates closely with regional operations leaders and contracting companies to ensure achievement of targeted objectives in regards to the contract labor workforce. Provides support, leadership and direction for contracted work groups.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Role provides leadership support, strategy and guidance to both contracting companies and regional teams which rely on third party contractor support.
- Provides leadership and direction to contractor partners to ensure that best in class customer experience is achieved on all customer contact activity.
- Creates and implements standardized policies and procedures that aid in overall strategy of contract labor workforce.
- Plans and implements appropriate contract workforce to ensure that customer needs are met while being able to demonstrate through actionable data that customer service scores are amongst best in class.
- Supports regional operational teams in achieving regional objectives which rely on contractor workforce.
- Manage the relationship with one or more of the strategic suppliers; e.g. Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers; for infrastructure and application services.
- Implement processes and organizational capability to execute supplier contract and relationship management.
- Monitor strategic supplier’s performance. Manage, with suppliers, design and administer Comcast surveys and other feedback processes.
- Monitor and improve the quality of the relationship between Comcast and the supplier.
- Ensure supplier and Comcast are in compliance with contract terms and conditions, commitments, and notifications.
- Interacts with strategic supplier to ensure that daily operations meet contractual obligations and outcomes.
- Manage supplier performance audits (regulatory, technical, security, risk, etc.) for the supplier and provide feedback to Comcast leadership team on performance.
- Provide feedback to the supplier on supplier performances and ensure resolution of escalated issues with the supplier.
- May be responsible for creating vision, clear direction, and strategy for teams. May establish, manage and coach team to clear objectives and performance expectations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
- Strong understanding of co-employment
- Previous experience with developing and implementing training programs
- Ability to standardize process to increase efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to create collaborative working relationships across a large geographical area
- Requires 25% travel
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer