Sr. Solution Architect, ActiveCore
Responsible for managing, gathering, and processing information related
to overall solution architecture, data architecture, BSS/OSS
architecture, and identity management. Leads and delivers solution
engineering, project coordination, business requirements analysis,
requirement specification, and project documentation. Ensures programs
are envisioned, designed, developed, and implemented across the
enterprise to meet business needs. Manages every phase of the project
lifecycle from intake through delivery. Provides mentoring and guidance
to one or more junior team members. May be responsible for leading a
team, but does not directly manage people.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assists in the development of solution architecture (both tactical and
strategic,) data architecture, BSS/OSS architecture, and identity
architecture to fully manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems
and technology management.
- Tracks and documents requirements for enterprise development projects
and enhancements (e.g. architectural functional requirements).
- Assists in the planning and design of new or upgraded systems.
- Assists in the evolution of enterprise product and system roadmaps.
- Collaborates with departments to implement improvements in processes
and with cross-organizational teams to determine Business Support
System/Operations Support System support for business requirements.
- Performs analysis of overall information management systems. Assists
in analysis of specific system elements, such as system software,
components transactions, integration architecture, data modeling, and
processes, with recommendations for appropriate changes.
- Promotes the effective use of the information management systems
throughout the Company.
- Develops software cost estimates by analyzing the business
requirements and viable design solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Computer Science, Information Sciences, Technology
- Generally requires 11+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer