XM Manager, Technical Support (Spokane, WA)
Responsible for coordinating and managing Customer Service's multi-product technical support to Technicians. Serves as a primary interface for developing and executing strategies to optimize customer support performance and meet strategic business strategy and goals. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of, departmental budget.
- 20-25% Travel
- Ensures quality customer service and availability on all inbound/outbound calling.
- Provides customer service and operations leadership with regards to all facets of customer contact and technical analysis.
- Manages, directs, and controls all activities related to resources such as headcount, management information systems, and training and development.
- Manages the development and implementation of effective policies, procedures, and programs to support customer care strategies.
- Designs and implements process improvements in partnership with related departments to maximize resources, improve technical efficiencies, and ensure the best experience for customers.
- Sets standards of performance to meet established departmental goals.
- Develops and supports tactical implementation of the annual budget.
- Improves customer feedback mechanism and related work order processes to support technical development and improve customer satisfaction.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer