Analyst 3, Marketing Research & Planning
Responsible for gathering, analyzing, and interpreting information about
the Big South subscriber performance as it relates to the 14 markets
and Sales Channels.Researches, usingdatabase querying skills and
advanced MS Excels, market conditions specific to the Big South to
determine potential sales of product and provides research on behalf of
customer. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in marketing,
forecasting and analytics.Acts as resource for colleagues with less
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Understands and applies various statistical concepts, research data,
standards, and practices.
- Works directly with cross-functional teams and department leadership
to create research presentations and summaries.
- Participates in meetings, training programs, and conferences as
- Reviews types and sources of purchased market research data and
recommends purchases to Marketing management.
- Coordinates and participates in the generation of regular and special
market research or trend reports to management.
- Ensures pertinent market information is translated and dispersed to
Marketing Research Department for evaluation.
- Maintains expertise in marketing research and stays current on new
developments through contacts with educational institutions,
professional organizations, publications, and vendors.
- Makes recommendations based on analysis and findings.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (creating spreadsheets and using advanced
- Hands-on experience with Smartview, SQL, Teradata or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to organize and analyze significant
amounts of information with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Analyze current/past subscriber data and performance (variance analysis
and interpret data)
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer