Indirect Account Manager
Responsible for providing strategic account management support and financial sales leadership of existing customers via sales partners. Develop and manage overall account strategies including identification of incremental revenue opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for overall relationship management, customer and partner satisfaction in addition to delivering annual customer revenue and retention objectives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Manage all stages of the MAC/R sales cycle including developing leads through sales agents, qualifying prospects, customized proposal development, contract negotiation, and implementation
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance, and Operations leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships to drive customer retention; works with internal teams to ensure operational efficiencies and service levels that meet and exceed customer expectations through strong customer service orientation with excellent follow up.
- Management of existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnels and forecasts consistent with Region, Division, and Corporate sales, service, and operational goals and objectives.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and services accounts primarily in mid-market segment.
- Position and sell Comcast Business Class services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written skills and skill in presenting, persuading, and negotiating.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Network Design, Ethernet, Internet Technologies, Functionality & Services, Voice Network Technologies (including VoIP), Data Networking Technologies, Functionality & Services (LAN, MAN, WAN, VPN), Networking Protocols (with an emphasis on Layers 1,2, & 3), Customer Premise Equipment (voice & data), Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery concepts and E-rate Contracting Processes and Procedures.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelor' s Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Communications, or Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer