ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a talented driven individual to fill anAccount Executive role for our New York office. This person will to help educate and sell the leading National Advanced Linear TV Platform to both national brand advertisers and direct response advertisers, primarily by leveraging your existing agency relationships with top agencies and agency holding companies. Position requires someone who will aggressively educate and sell with confidence, passion and integrity. Our ideal candidate will be someone who will drive new business solutions and will understand client's needs, moving their businesses, and ours, forward. You will be responsible for revenue goals, which include growing existing business with a major emphasis on developing new business.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of successful Account Executive experience selling television inventory to national advertisers in the branding and direct response marketplace.
- Strong understanding and facility with TV and advanced advertising terminology.
- Strong knowledge of media math and terminology, including CPM's, ratings, reach and frequency.
- Skilled in both transactional account management as well as organic new business development
- Strong demonstrable connections to key decision-makers at the key agency and client level.
- Strong knowledge of how to apply data to programming and identify audiences, using data sources like comScore/Rentrak, Neilsen Marketbreaks, NBI, NCS and Simmons.
- The capacity to convey the platform's features and benefits to the senior most decision makers within advertising agencies and marketing organizations.
- A polished, intelligent, self-motivated, creative and pro-active professional with strong communication and presentation skills.
- A person who enjoys thinking creatively to meet a client's needs while enhancing the Company's position.
- Able to function effectively and professionally with autonomy and as a team member while working in a fast paced, innovative environment.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
- Able to travel for business and attend industry trade shows as needed
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer