Responsible for performing investigations of alleged criminal or other activity that has or may have a negative impact on the Company. This includes employee or non-employee criminal activity as it relates to the Company as well as activity that violates company policy.Investigations involve, but are not limited to; theft of services, theftof company property, vandalism, forgery, embezzlement, workplaceviolence, assaults, burglary and physical security assessments. Investigative caseload is assigned by management or senior investigators. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Produces timely, accurate investigative reports.
- Manages multiple types of investigations (code of conduct, misappropriation of funds, workplace violence) assuming control of high stress situations and produces timely, accurate reports.
- Conducts interviews of suspects, witnesses, and victims.
- Monitors and evaluates pertinent resources for threats against the company, its employees and assets, and prepares intelligence briefings
- Leads internal and external event security including assessments, briefing documents, and after-action reports
- Acts under guidance of management to satisfy various protective details including protests, dignitary affairs, and major events
- Develops and maintains a professional working relationship with various law enforcement agencies.
- Understands the laws and statutes relevant to all areas of work, and is able to make well-rounded decisions based on this experience.
- Testifies under oath in municipal, superior, and federal court as needed.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Occasional travel required (10%)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Business or Criminal Justice preferred)
- Two to five years of law enforcement, investigations, or security experience
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association CPR, First Aid, and AED Certified
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Physical Security Professional (PSP), and/or other related certifications
- Completion of Wicklander Zulawski and/or Reid & Associates Interview/Interrogation training
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer