Dir 2, Business Dev
Responsible for assisting Vice President-Business Development in
management of strategy plans, obtaining agreements on overall corporate
strategies to enhance sales and profits. Recommends the allocation of
resources to existing businesses areas, the acquisition of new
businesses, and the disposition of existing businesses. Negotiates
terms and conditions of business agreements and reviews implementation
plans. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex
functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's
business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops
organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages
multiple teams of professionals.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Serves as corporate contact, representative and spokesperson in
dealings with company strategy plans, agreements and sales and profits.
- Designs and manages partner programs, including responding to requests
from potential partners, evaluating partnership opportunities and
concluding partnership deals.
- Identifies, analyzes and develops market.
- Performs financial analyses and supports other analysis and business
planning as necessary.
- Maintains and manages the company's portfolio with the objective of
maximizing resources and driving sustainable revenue models.
- Partners with Legal Department to negotiate and close licensing and
revenue sharing agreements.
- Helps manage department priorities and serves as liaison to industry
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Economics
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer