Partner Account Coordinator
Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of complex and/or strategic Business Class customer orders from point of sale through installation. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Ensure order coordination, verification and corrections are completed within defined service level agreements.
- Work with the senior sales team to ensure customer orders are processed appropriately.
- Assist with incubating process for new products during the early phases of introduction.
- Manage strategic accounts.
- Work cross functionally with advanced technical support teams to manage escalation mailboxes and ensure timely and accurate resolution within defined Service Level Agreements.
- Provide order support and coordination for advanced voice and data services including the small business, mid-market and Enterprise channels.
- Meet defined scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve/correct or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customers to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Provide advanced technical support for multi-location customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- High School Degree or Equivalent
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer