Customer Experience Rep (Retention)
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Facilitates interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance
with the Company's service delivery strategy. Establishes rapport and
promotes effective relationships, upholding Comcast's commitment to the
customer experience through our Credo, Voice of the Customer (VOC)
surveys, and the Comcast Customer Guarantee.
Responsible for retaining customers who request to disconnect or
downgrade services/ensure at risk customers are satisfied.
Communications may be inbound and/or outbound. Re-builds the customer
relationship by reselling the benefits and value of Comcast's products
and services along with identifying their unstated needs, selling any
missing lines of business to the customer, and make account changes as
necessary. Positively positions Comcast products against competitive
offerings, relates well to the customer, exercises sound judgment within
the scope of their empowerment, and acts in the best interest of both
the customer and company.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Retains Comcast customers by probing for current level of satisfaction
and identifying reasons for request to disconnect where applicable. CAE
will overcome concerns, resolving customer complaints/concerns through
active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Acts as a product consultant, promoting, recommending, and selling the
value of Comcast products and services based on a logical relationship
to the customer's needs and interests; conducting comparison of customer
spend on products/services via whole house review of total spend on
competitive and company products and services where necessary.
- Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic
account information to the customer including their billing statement,
products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining
revenue, and building value.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge
base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to
- Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while
applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows
guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and
Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
-Ability to follow established procedures for processing new installs,
transfers, changes of service, and disconnects.
-Educates and promotes self-service options.
- Fundamental understanding of competitive environment and begins to
position Comcast's products positively to our customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-
transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in
stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Demonstrates ability to achieve established goals and performance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently, and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to
assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to
wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard, and
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer