REP 1, CREDIT & ACCOUNT SERVICES- Smyrna, GA
Responsible for processing and verifying accurate payment of invoices on
a timely basis via outbound communication. Engages in extensive
interaction with outside collection agency. Processes reports. Performs
a variety of clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Sorts and files correspondence and performs miscellaneous clerical
duties includgin answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such
as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Must have a working knowledge of applicable state and federal laws
regulating collection activities.
- Verifies accounts before processed to agency.
- Schedules non-pays for the field.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer