HFC Tech 2, XOC
Responsible for senior level analysis, dispatch, ticket prioritization,
customer callbacks, validation, and correlation of escalated customer
tickets to resolution at the HFC Service desk. Responsible for
validating HFC resolutions. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is
accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Responsible for senior level analysis.
- Dispatch, ticket prioritization.
- Customer callbacks.
- Validation, and correlation of Plant and Customer escalated tickets to resolution.
- Works with moderate supervision/guidance.
- Is accountable for individual results and impact on team
- Analyzes power supply monitor and all designated plant operations
tools and systems and monitors for alerts.
- Generates tickets for items requiring additional attention in
preparation for routing; includes correlation of pending CR's as
appropriate and adjusting IVR settings as appropriate.
- Implements preventive maintenance schedules for HFC.
- Provides technical assistance to lower-level technicians.
- Coordinates with other roles inside and outside of the Excellence in
Opertions (XOC) department, including issues where HFC issues are
suspected and when unclear if multi-node issues are HFC or headend
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer