Comcast Business Order Management Coordinator - Centennial, CO
Military Experience Welcome!!
Benefits for New Hires start Day 1!
Responsible for the facilitation of Business Class customer orders from order submission through installation. Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical personnel/vendor/VAR.
- Navigates through multiple systems to build, track, and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer