Technical Logistics Coordinator 2, Fulfillment (Universal)
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Responsible for supporting field technician productivity goals by providing overall appointment management. Handles escalation management to support the overall customer experience. This includes assignment of jobs, monitoring all time frames to increase efficiency, and ensuring customer commitments are met. Provides timely internal communication regarding available resources and proactive customer contact related to customer commitments for all scheduled work. Makes direct contact with customers as needed. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Accountable for individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Routes scheduled work to the appropriate field personnel by utilizing designated workforce management system or software.
- Attempts to analyze, prioritize, and dispatch appointments when workforce management system routing cannot identify an available resource.
- Monitors field technician productivity and ensures efficiency by evaluating pool of jobs, identifying jobs at risk for late arrival, and optimizing routes to meet customer expectations.
- Utilizes the billing system and/or other related software to build, modify, and schedule/reschedule work orders to resolve customer escalations and in line with established protocol. Issues credits when applicable per company guidelines.
- Owns end-to-end response to escalated problems including ticket processing, documentation, and customer contact.
- Leverages department ticketing systems or applicable escalation tools to communicate, document progress, note customer interactions, and disposition/code results from escalations in alignment with quality guidelines
- Uses company technology, support tools, and contact systems to the fullest potential and as outlined by established business processes/protocol.
- Communicates proactively with field personnel and external customers with the goal preventing escalations and improving the customer experience.
- Concentrates on group of field resources, as assigned, by utilizing the appropriate workforce management system or program.
- Inputs data into various databases and company dispositioning systems used for tracking and reporting in alignment with quality guidelines.
- Triages customer service issues using troubleshooting software to determine root causes and attempts to resolve remotely. Identifies trends and acts accordingly.
- Must meet or exceed established goals and operational performance metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer