Competitive Marketing Manager
Responsible for executing marketing efforts to gain new customers and
maintain current subscriber base. Plans and develops print and online
marketing outreach programs. Analyzes subscriber response to online and
print marketing programs. Serves as marketing contact for employees and
outside vendors. Deploys and measures effectiveness of direct mail
marketing campaigns. Tracks market trends, analyzes results, and draws
conclusions about performance in order to recommend improvements to
marketing strategies and tactics. Manages team which may include exempt
and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides
guidance to employees as required. Develops process and procedures to
drive department efficiencies. Assists in development, and meeting of,
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Tracks and manages marketing expenses in order to ensure that they are
within budget parameters.
- Manages local promotions and event marketing; coordinates with direct
- Translates business needs into analysis designs providing insight,
knowledge, and understanding of customers, products, and industries.
- Develops and maintains demographic and other market data as needed in
order to support marketing goals.
- Gathers and communicates marketing campaign information and subscriber
feedback in order to promote a common understanding of marketing
campaigns, changes, and issues.
- Analyzes subscriber numbers and packages and revenue to determine
performance compared to budget.
- Develops financial models in designing packaging and pricing to ensure
competitive position in market.
- Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs,
analyses, and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics
across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer