Specialist 1, Sales Operations
Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for
Product Sales Support Team. Provides analytical and statistical support
and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Maintains current information on Comcast products, services,
equipment, and marketing promotions.
- Conducts clerical research which requires an understanding of
departmental programs, policie, and procedures.
- Researches, processes, and manages customer escalations.
- Responds to and resolves basic account calls and/or escalates
non-technical issues for all accounts to the Product Sales Support
- Provides timely feedback to the appropriate Sale Representative to
ensure account satisfaction.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer