Specialist 1, Marketing
Responsible for the preparation of marketing-related reports and
analysis, and the administration of marketing activity in all
departments. Ensures proper implementation of marketing and
communications programs to key system personnel. Supports development
and implementation of online, email, and direct mail marketing programs
to generate leads.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assists in coordinating all marketing and communications campaigns,
promotions, and programs.
- Distributes marketing-related information to key system personnel.
- Works independently and collaboratively with outside vendors on
creative design elements, production, event promotions, and
- Provides general administration support for projects and functions
within the department.
- Manages inbound marketing solicitations and determines appropriate
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer