Marketing Strategy Manager
Responsible for marketing offer analysis and planning to help drive
profitability, gain new customers and maintain current subscriber base.
Analyzes subscriber response data to general market, promo roll, retention
and marketing sale offers in close coordination with both business intelligence
and divisional finance teams. Serves as marketing playbook contact for
employees and outside vendors. Serves as marketing offer subject matter
expert and provides strategic recommendations for playbook enhancements
and sale programs. Tracks competitive offer market trends and spending to
help understand performance and make recommendations. Develops process
and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development, and
meeting of, departmental budget.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Works closely with BI and divisional finance teams on analysis and
reporting dashboards for consistent offer readouts to leadership and
makes recommendation for on-going offer strategies
- Work closely with marketing operations and HQ on offer creation
process, and communication to divisional partners.
- Analyze and understand competitive pricing and offer periods to
forecast impacts to subscriber performance.
- Maintain and update marketing offer playbook and communicate
updates and changes to the divisional teams
- Be the lead offer playbook person for HQ, region and division partners
- Assist in creation of frontline materials to help communicate offer updates,
sales, and competitive offer comparisons.
- Creates reporting to measure success of marketing programs.
- Assists with maintaining and improving ongoing marketing programs,
analyses, and reports.
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics
across the business.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer