Mgr 2, Prodt Sales Suppt & Analysis
Responsible for establishing effective reporting procedures, providing
insight with sales forecast reports, and working closely with the
Product Sales team to coordinate the process and flow of information for
account planning. Develops financial and operational objectives.
Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of
impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support and Analysis
Team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales
reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting,
Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper
analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to
meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Manages report generation, sales packet compilation, and ad-hoc
administrative support of client prospecting, renewals, and development.
- Generates daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer