Rep 2, SMB Direct Sales (OBSR-Web)
Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling
of leads, received via the Comcast Business website, which plays a key
role in the growth and expansion of Comcast Business Services and its
product offerings. Facilitates the sale of Comcast Internet, Voice, and
TV services to small and mid-size business to new and existing
customers. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for
individual results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Consults with clients on suite of Business Services including:
Internet, TV, and Voice.
- Educates prospects about Company products and services as solutions
for their business networking needs.
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted
customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Updates and maintains prospect database on a daily basis.
- Responds to all customer inquiries received via the Comcast Business
web site in a timely and professional manner.
- Makes appropriate recommendations to customers regarding business
solutions, proposes offers for service, and processes orders
- Works with all field operation personnel to ensure customer
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- High School or equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer