Coordinator 2, Technical Product Sales Support (BSS)
Responsible for the administration and coordination of Business Class
customer orders from order submission through installation. Works with
moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and
impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
procedures and recommend solutions.
- Ensure contracts meet all submission criteria and compliance
requirements and approve or reject contracts as appropriate.
- Review contract and validate services with customer to ensure
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in processes and
- Responsible for orders that require an advanced technical knowledge.
- Supports multi-location customers with multiple services at each
- Serve as primary interface with identified customer IT/technical
- Navigate through multiple systems to build, track, and monitor orders.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations, engineering, and
other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- High School or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer