Sr. Manager, Multicultural Product Strategy & Analysis
Comcast's Sr. Manager, Multicultural Product Strategy & Analysiswill play a critical role in designing, directing and implementing our Multicultural (non-Hispanic) product strategy and analytics within Comcast Cable. This individual will support longterm strategy and the product roadmap to ensure the company grows and retains our International customers. Scope includes analyzing key metrics to support multiple lines of business, devising and maintaining competitive product feature sets and packaging/pricing while driving new revenue growth for products and services relevant to International customers in the U.S. marketplace. Influences and ensures cross-functional alignment to positively contribute to the overall customer experience.
- Analyzes and supports the end-to-end multicultural customer experience.
- Compiles and analyzes data and industry trends then applies findings to develop business cases, detailed plans, budgets and manages business requirements for projects.
- Conducts qualitative and quantitative analysis to gain insights that inform strategy and create presentations/recommendations for executive management.
- Sets project KPIs and conducts post-launch assessment of newly implemented initiatives.
- Creates data-driven executive level recommendations on how to deliver innovative and competitive products and a positive user experience.
- Uses research and existing customer data to deliver upgrade, migration and customer life-cycle management plans that drive long-term profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies potential disruptive video services, applies industry and business vision to anticipate emerging products in order to address impacts and adjust product roadmap accordingly.
- Assists in budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis of product's unit and financial performance, with goal of identifying opportunities and risks.
- Accountable for profit and loss or budgetary management of assigned products.
- Manages analytical operations in relation to video, data, voice and home offerings to U.S. international market segments with special emphasis on Asian, European, Middle Eastern, and Brazilian segments.
- Collaborates with technical and product development team to ensure product and business requirements are met in the creation and deployment of a competitive suite of products and services.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience in areas including but not limited to: business analytics, strategic planning, business development, management consulting.
- BS/BA degree marketing or equivalent work experience preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- Must be well versed in excel, data compiling and manipulation; Tableau experience not required but a plus.
- Demonstrated proven record of success developing and executing effective data-driven presentations and strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, able to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong business acumen and judgment with an ability to work through complex problems finding new and creative ways to achieve goals.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships resulting in positive buy in and support for initiatives.
- Knowledge of cable and telecommunications products and services preferred.
- Strategic planning and or management consulting experience desirable.
- Ability to speak/write in other languages non-Spanish a plus.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer