Retail Store Service Associate
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast's products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales experience.
The Retail Store Service Associate supports a world class sales and service experience. The ideal candidate is an organized, detail, and action-oriented individual who operates with a customer-first mentality. A successful Store Service Associate is a team player who enjoys interacting with shoppers and customers, and is motivated by career potential.
- Helps the leadership team with physical and serialized inventory counts and looks for improvement opportunities. Assists with receiving inventory and properly stocking the back of store to standards.
- Ensures the front of store is welcoming with clean and fully functioning demo devices and accessories.
- Technology savvy with ability to understand the broad set of XFINITY products.
- Greets and triages customers ensuring they connect to a sales consultant in a timely manner, and updates waiting customers. Takes a customer-first approach with all interactions.
- Able and willing to perform operational and administrative tasks including pulling daily reports for the Store management.
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism and integrity with a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Completes training requirements and actively engages in team huddles and team learning.
- Generally requires of 1 3 years of retail, operational or related experience.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required.
- Work history demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, and team-oriented skills that strive toward world class customer experience.
- Strong prioritization, organization, and listening skills with a personable approach and detail orientation.
- Thrives in a fast paced, changing, high-volume environment.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications