Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
*This role can be based in Miramar, FL
As the Analyst of Financial Planning, you will be an influential business advisor who will help drive financial acumen with the leadership team by leveraging accurate planning, detailed investment tracking, and supporting enterprise approaches. The ideal candidate for this job would have the ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership, the ability to translate complex financial data into action steps for the organization, and has a strong analytical mindset.
- Works with Regional Financial Planning leadership to forecast and budget all aspects of the P&L for both sales and sales support disciplines.
- Analyzes revenue performance at a Region, Market and Line of Business level for Regional Finance Leadership.
- Creates, maintains and updates financial planning tools for use during forecast and budget reviews with sales and sales support disciplines.
- Coordinates and collaborates with Spotlight Management FP&A team on needed tools, processes and workflows to enable effective market level financial planning.
- Provides ad hoc reporting for Finance Management upon request.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- Prepares financial analysis using Performa income statements, present/future value, and other calculations.
- Provides in-depth financial analysis of corporate projects and investments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer