Director of Sales
Responsible for delivering on sales results through effective team building, accountability to growth and collaborative relationships. A primary focus will be growth on local and multi-market accounts. Key to success is high accountability is driving performance and finding, engaging and coaching the right talent to deliver on results.
Drives Sales Results:
- Directly identify region’s large accounts to prospect in partnership with sales leaders. Participate with clients or in partnership with sales team on the top 25 accounts to engage, maintain and grow (50% of the time) with a focus on new category development. Keen focus on diversification
- Ensure effective client onboarding, based on company plan
- Improve our standing and visibility in the marketplace by participating in professional associations, chambers, boards, philanthropic organizations, etc.
- Coach and educates direct reports. Conducts skip-level meetings regularly. Manage performance proactively.
- Observe LSMs in ability to coach. Hold LSMs accountable to LSM Business Health
- Hold AEs accountable to revenue generating activities (# of activities per week)
- Deliver on talent strategy: talent acquisition and talent management. Monitor talent needs and ensure healthy bench of talent
- Partner with sales effectiveness and HR teams on implementing training calendar. Audit participation and learning adoption with sales managers and effectiveness team
- Manage deployment of AEs across geography
- Responsible for following the business rules related to Rate and Inventory
- Commit to implementing account list management philosophy
- Complies with the policies and follows procedures outlined in the Company's policy manual” and complies with the details outlined in the Company's “Code of Ethics and Business Conduct”. Recommends changes or deviations in established policy to meet competitive situations.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Percentage of time spent on client-facing activity: 50%
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 9+ years related experience
- Prior Comcast experience preferred
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer