Director National Sales
Responsible for directing and overseeing the sales efforts of the
National Ad Sales department. Manages the staff and ensures all
department goals and objectives are being met. Establishes and maintains
contacts with key clients and continues to build the business. Must be
available for extended hours, as needed and be willing to travel
extensively. Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional
areas. Manages professionals at manager, supervisor, and professional
levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business
objectives. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for functional
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Sets and meets budgeted revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Negotiates and directs national sales orders. Achieves assigned
targets by making advertising sales to established and prospective
- Works with appropriate business partners to ensure consistent pricing,
rates, schedules, and inventory management.
- Works directly with agencies and key clients. Advocates the strategy
of the National Ad Sales department and works to implement the strategy
to meet the department goals.
- Develops strategies to achieve revenue goals, including activities
required for pre-sell and post-sell account management. Communicates
strategies and goals to staff in a way that imparts knowledge and
- Develops and monitors staff, providing guidance and ensuring that work
performance is to Company standards.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 9+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer