Executive Director, Advanced Solutions
Responsible for executing a consistent strategy to maximize revenue across advanced advertising platforms across a region. A forward thinking thought-leader, subject matter expert, and change agent will have a bias towards action and driving revenue. The leader will focus on tactical execution to accelerate advanced platform solutions revenue under the strategic guidance of an enterprise-wide leader and regional vice president.
- Provide advanced platform solutions leadership and guidance across a region. Key member of regional vice president's team; ensure advanced platform solutions are an integral component of all business plans.
- Influence overall sales execution across the region.
- Capture the evolving advanced platform solutions needs of markets within the region and work closely with enterprise advanced platform solutions lead to adjust and optimize resource deployment.
- Execute sales tactics, deploy new capabilities, and utilize a consistent sales/positioning strategies in line with the corporate advanced platform solutions and/or sales strategy.
- Execute sales pilots of product rollouts as defined by the enterprise advanced platform solutions lead and corporate team. Track results and provide regular feedback to enhance current or future rollouts.
- Manage a team of sales managers and specialists across the region, setting sales activity expectations, tracking performance, and managing accountability.
- Partner with Directors of Sales to track sales performance and hold teams and/or individuals accountable to expectations.
- Develop local sales packages and enforce localized pricing within approved parameters on rate cards.
- Partner with the region's sales leadership team to identify key accounts, develop business relationships with key agencies and major clients across the region. Helps customize cross-media solutions to win new business and increase our share with major accounts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 14+ years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer