Sr. Director, Client Development
Responsible for providing leadership and direction in all aspects of Advertising Sales operations activities that support the sales force pre- and post-sales including traffic, planning, and inventory. Forecasts, tracks, and reports revenue. Oversees the coordination and distribution of sales materials and ensures up-to-date pricing and associated information. Monitors advertising sales metrics and reports and addresses operational issues. Develops operational policies and procedures. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop target account list and identify opportunity accounts to develop strategies to grow share within existing client base and drive revenue goals.
- Coordinate key account development activity with all support departments and develop regional implementation and communication plan with sales leadership and client development teams.
- Lead team to deliver scalable solutions to allow our sales team increased speed to market and consistency with account growth opportunities.
- Ensure advertising sales team has the necessary sales materials and resources including up-to-date pricing, advertising schedule, contract information, etc.
- Partner with sales leadership to improve the quality and effectiveness of client sales presentations.
- Work closely with sales team to understand schedules for major initiatives and advertising campaign introductions.
- Support new business development and demand generation efforts by identifying prospects and key messages to influence development strategies.
- Develops operational policies and procedures and ensures they are adhered to.
- Develops and implements business strategies and aligns them with organizational objectives.
- Interprets strategies and integrates them into plans and initiatives.
- Manages, mentors, and develops a team of advertising sales professionals from non-exempt employees to managers.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer