Senior Product Manager, Service Experience
- Passionate about building experiences that inspire customers to become brand advocates?
- Detail-oriented, from page load times to error handling and error messaging?
- Capable of driving feature development end-to-end, from strategy to execution?
- A leader that embraces uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity in high-growth environments?
- Constantly searching for truth, driven by metrics and the desire to inform product direction?
- Respected for leading by example?
- Self-motivated by product launch pressure and a growth mindset?
- Cool under fire?
If this sounds like fun, read on!
As part of the Product Management and Customer Experience team at Xfinity Mobile, this role owns strategy and execution for our payment experiences. Focus areas include the plans that customers can choose from, how they switch between them, how customers pay for their devices and service, and the payment and monthly billing experience for our customers and agents. You will own the delivery of high quality customer experiences across sales and service journeys, in all customer touchpoints.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Sound business judgment, with strong analytical thinking skills and ability to influence others. You will continue to deliver on our vision for a secure, reliable and scalable identity platform that protects customer accounts against attacks.
- Lead strong cross-team collaboration, using strategy and vision to align teams around common goals and a roadmap. On any given day you will interface with: Engineering, Design, PMO, Data Science, Marketing, and Customer Service/Customer Care Operations.
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning, and design of entirely new experiences and solutions, challenging all members of cross-functional team to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete product experiences and platform technologies, as well as execution plans.
- Provide thought leadership to fellow product managers, ensuring that device journeys are considered when developing new experience requirements
- Ability to think ahead, identifying potential problems before they manifest and turn them into opportunities whenever possible.
- Learn and understand an array of technical constraints, regulatory guidelines and business rules; translate these into experience requirements for engineers and designers.
- Represent Product Experience team in meetings and in communication across the company.
- Qualified candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in product management, owning consumer facing apps or web services. Experience with consumer-focused payment and billing experiences is highly recommended. Mobile and cellular experience is not required. 8-11+ years related experience required.
- A track record of executing on product strategies and roadmaps, managing and prioritizing multiple projects in parallel. Evidence of exceptional project management skills.
- Product Strategy: take a problem statement, find the +1 opportunity, socialize concepts to sharpen your thinking, present vision and earn buy-in for new ideas and approaches.
- Execution: break the work down into phases, drive product development, ship experiences, study them & iterate.
- Strong storytelling and communication skills with the ability to articulate a clear vision that balances principled decision making, user empathy and data analysis.
- Ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results.
- Years of experience with Agile software development, creating and managing user stories and acceptance criteria in a product backlog
- Track record of cultivating talent and managing a team of product managers is a plus
- Talking with customers to collect feedback on a weekly basis
- Enthusiasm for solving problems in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort with test and learn approaches
- High standards across the board, for yourself & peers as well as for the products you work on
- A bold and optimistic personality. We're looking for people comfortable asking bold questions, along with the mental toughness to know we're just at the start of a long journey.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer