Sr. Specialist, Employee Communications
Responsible for supporting all Tech Ops communications: managing and maintaining the organization, publication and documentation aspects of all Employee Communications tools, initiatives and projects. Interacts regularly with senior executives and project managers. Must be able to provide project leadership. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Acts as a resource for colleagues.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Manages the organization, documentation and publication of all employee-impacting content, reference material and communications.
- Coordinates with content providers in the design and development of job aids, documents, learning tools and other communications to enhance user effectiveness.
- Takes complex technical information and transforms it into understandable language for clear messaging.
- Creates strategy and messaging; reviews and edits content of communications materials to ensure content meets established communications standards and guidelines before publication.
- Ensures prior approvals are coordinated and obtained prior to any document dissemination.
- Maintains existing documentation to ensure accuracy and relevance.
- Designs and maintains user feedback reporting systems and provides actionable insight to ensure optimal communications performance.
- Participates in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Keeps communications fresh, creative and engaging.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to Employee Communications team.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Support video productions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer