Manager, Customer Service Operations
Military Experience Welcomed!
Day 1 Benefits for New Hires!
Acts as customer experience and quality champion across the West Division. Responsible for leading a team of Quality Site Leaders and Coaches in the Sales, Loyalty and Billing queues and implementing programs within Comcast that focus on driving quality improvements through customer interactions and improving the customer experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them& promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Acts as SME (Subject Matter Expert) on quality and voice of the customer programs; lead program changes, associated testing and rollouts.
& - Develops a high performance staff through education and mentoring.
& - Partners with interdepartmental, corporate, and field leaders to support customer experience and quality initiatives.
& - Manages day-to-day operations of quality and voice of the customer programs
& - Analyzes and reports performance data on key customer and company initiatives and the impacts to the customer interaction
& - Delivers customer and business insights through quality call listening studies
& - Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to improve customer experience during customer interactions.
& - Fosters a collaborative work environment that creates an effective team oriented culture
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of operations analysis, performance management, and time entry.
- Prepares, analyzes, and manages operation through statistical analysis of activity.
- Plans, develops, and administers customer service programs in adherence with national and system customer service objectives.
- Implements company policy, procedures, standards, and goals.
- Conducts regular meetings with Customer Care Supervisors to maintain two-way communication and achievement of departmental objectives.
- Monitors customer service productivity in accordance with established policy to assure adherence as well as completeness in all customer
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
& - Proven ability to build trusted partnerships in a shared services model
& - Ability to identify, analyze and report human performance risk trends
& - Effective communication skills, verbal and written
& - Project management skills, Strong knowledge of business metrics, process, systems, sales and service behaviors
& - Strong interpersonal skills
& - Must be able to work in a fast paced changing environment
& - Call center or quality experience in Sales, Loyalty, or Billing queues preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer