Director, Product Mgmt (NCO)
The Customer Experience Personalization team is searching for a Director to lead our Customer Success efforts and partnerships for event data ingest and operations. This candidate will have strong process, data management and operational background to help establish and lead the organization's relationships with product, operations and technology teams. The director will partner to drive the event data lifecycle from ingest to operations. They will ensure stakeholders are considering multiple aspects of data utilization from generating actions to discovering analytical insights. They will also lead defining the team's operational processes and tools to ensure operational teams are engaged in incident resolution and the data platform is healthy. They will be responsible for driving efforts to continuously improve the team's event data ingest, utilization and operational processes across the organization. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must. If you enjoy partnering with stakeholders throughout the business, are passionate about the power of data and continuous process improvement, and want to work on an innovative enterprise platform, you are encouraged to apply.
Team Management, Administrative & Strategic Responsibilities:
- Ensure the organization's technologies and skills are aligned with, and continually grown to match current and future business needs
- Continually assess innovative tools and processes to ensure the team's capabilities align with business expectations
- Lead department planning, program management, budgeting and resourcing
- Drive business development aligned to program implementation for syndication and wholesale business opportunities
- Support internal and external executive communications activities
- Perform biannual performance reviews and create development plans for all employees
- Drive a data management culture shift from a centralized engineering model to a self-service, business driven model.
- Define and prioritize event data by domain and partner with domain owners to onboard the event data.
- Ensure the data platform is healthy, operational support resources are engaged when needed to resolve platform incidents and the operational lifecycle from incident to root-cause identification is adhered to.
- Guide the business in translating complex strategic challenges into relevant data approaches
- Drive and influence the organization's continuous process and platform improvements to ensure world class products are delivered in support of the business's needs
- Experience with process improvement techniques (Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma, CMMI, etc.)
- Experience with analytics applications a plus (e.g. Tableau, Cognos, etc.)
- Expertise with Microsoft products including PowerPoint and Excel
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills a must
- Experience in Customer Experience and familiarity with the Net Promoter System a plus
- Proven ability to work within a climate of ambiguity
- Demonstrated leadership competencies such as teamwork, creative problem solving and flexibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills, relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions within complex organizations
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Consultant, Information Technology
Education: 4 Year Degree
Experience: 10+ year(s)
Manages Others: Yes
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA or Denver, CO
Industry: Media and Communications
Required Travel: 20%-40%
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer