Senior Analyst, Revenue & Reporting
The candidate shall be responsible for process ownership, reporting and providing financial analysis for Enterprise Solutions Revenue at Comcast Business. Working closely with internal customers, this candidate will focus on product selection in Statement of Work by applying product knowledge to each offering to confirm correction utilization. Additional focus will be on tracking business success through revenue analysis and reporting. The ideal candidate has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Perform a review of mappings of Enterprise Solutions product by reviewing the Statement of Work (SOW) and matching to the standard product catalog. Mappings will support entry in order management and billing systems.
- Act as a key control for Controllership for Enterprise Solutions product catalog understanding representation of product descriptions.
- Monitor for the introduction for new products and recommend additions to the standard product catalog.
- Identify new customers entering the Enterprise Solutions sales channel for reporting alignment.
- Perform customer level and product level revenue analysis to identify key trends during month end close process. Recommend changes in revenue reporting.
- Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures to foster process improvements. Drives operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Participates in the development and utilization of financial models and analysis. Prepares budgets and forecasts as directed by Manager.
- Evaluates financial risks and opportunities by creating and reviewing operational and financial metrics.
- Assists with the preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial reports.
- Researches variance to budget and forecast through detailed operational and financial metrics and explains results.
- Reviews journal entries during month and year-end processes.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer