Analyst 1, IT Support
Responsible for providing efficient and effective technical support to
staff in areas such as desktop, help desk and IT project support along
with network troubleshooting / support.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Evaluates, prioritizes and addresses all types of service requests
handled by the IT team (desktop support, phone/email response).
- Setup, deploys, repairs and troubleshoots laptop and desktop PCs,
printers and other PC hardware and peripherals.
- Consults with end-users in addressing problems and assists in
formulating solutions. Maintains exceptional level of communication with
- Acts in a consultative role to end-users by providing recommendations
regarding hardware, software, processes, etc. in order to enhance
productivity and efficiency.
- Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of projects.
- Assists in training of basic systems for new and current users when
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associate's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer