Manager, Product Management
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating business operations of products and services supporting the residential Communications and Internet portfolio. In this role, you will be responsible for managing aspects of existing products and new initiatives, along with tracking performance and operational compliance. Collaboration with customer care, technical operations, developers, designers, testers, product teams and business owners is critical.
Responsibilities include performing deep dives on operational issues; leading customer experience improvement initiatives; identifying, maintaining dashboards and reporting; developing and maintaining documentation for product, operations and support teams; working with engineering and efficacy teams to understand process/application changes and assessing their impact on production operations; preparing and delivering presentations to peers and Executive staff.
The candidate will be required to manage relationships across functional teams at corporate and within divisions to ensure products and services are delivered according to the operational and/or deployment playbooks.The ideal candidate will have experience in technical and project management roles along with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for collecting, processing, analyzing, and reporting data related to product performance and operations. Produces complex, high-priority recurring and ad-hoc reports with the purpose of measuring progress towards goals, measuring performance against objectives, and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Provides expertise and acts as a SME for responsible programs and may serve as an escalation point. Other areas of responsibility:
- Ensures policy compliance between Engineering, Customer Care, Marketing/Sales and third party vendor groups.
- Partners with team members and business leaders to develop and understand metrics.
- Design and implement requirements for product and operational improvements; work with teams on the design/development/implementation of new and improvements to, existing processes.
- Consults and advises internal and external leadership.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Generally, requires 6-9 years of related experience.
- Analytical background with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Tableau & SQL experience required.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and engage cross-functional product and operations teams in matters of significance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer