Sr. Analyst, Business Ops & Analytics
Responsible for analyzing and evaluating operational performance metrics in the Cash Management Department. Creates and facilitates reporting and analysis of payments to evaluate operational initiatives and drive operational efficiencies. Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of alternatives and solutions. Quantitatively evaluates and recommends action plans, based on all operational reporting and analysis, in order to enhance the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience or knowledge in subject matter.
- Provides weekly, monthly, and annual reports. Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Supports efforts to maintain accurate payment data. Extracts data and provides analysis of payment and transactional data.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Identifies operational issues, analyzes available data and information, and recommends changes to management.
- Creates and maintains multiple operational reporting tools.
- Provides analytical support of actual results against budget and feasibility of proposed business strategies.
- Consolidates data reports and delivers to help drive data-based strategic decision-making.
- Provides analysis prior to and following any recommended changes.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members. Provides day-to-day validation and spot checks.
- Assist with operations relating to payment card and echeck acceptance and processing
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required and knowledge of databases preferred
- Prior experience in Payment Processing a plus
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Education Level - Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years Experience - Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer