Director, Business Assurance
Benefits for new hires start on Day 1.
Strong leader with robust experience in business analysis, audit functions, financial analysis, customer service, and employee development. Exceptional ability to listen for understanding, partnering with related groups and leaders and embodies Comcast’s Working Together to Win Together culture. An accomplished leader that is passionate about developing his/her team and has a drive to partner and win. Being able to assess the manner in which each area of business is run, being able to audit each of the necessary functions, and develop with key stakeholders a process improvement plan to take the “areas of challenge” to achieving expected excellent results, abiding by company guidelines. Ability to meet with each area of business to suggest improvements to their “way of doing business” that may not be or have been contemplated by the group. Strong advocate for his / her team being diligent in develop each member of the team to achieve their full potential and achieve excellent results.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- Provides leadership and direction for team.
- Develops and implements strategy for each functional area.
- Leads necessary audits and subsequent Process Improvement associated with every audit preformed, where applicable.
- Responsible for completing Business Case Development and process to measure the business impact of the internal business intelligence solutions.
- Responsible for partnering with related groups (Engineering, Project Management, Technical Operations, and Residential.
Sales, Business Sales) to decipher, develop, implement initial stages for each Process Improvement prioritizing these by overall Operating Cash Flow, Revenue, or Costs impact to the region.
- Defines and implements overall business intelligence Program Goal s analyzing each individually for Scope, Quality of Audit, Quality of Analysis, Budget, and Schedule.
- Responsible for developing and managing group’s budget.
- Responsible for developing rapport, camaraderie, and relationships with all related business partners (Engineering, Project Management, Technical Operations, Residential Sales, and Business Sales).
- Responsible for developing each team member in his / her team to ensure Excellent Performance throughout the year.
- Responsible to live Comcast’s Core Values embracing, primarily that Leadership is a Privilege where its primary role is to be available, supportive, and stable coach to develop everyone around you.
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and/or situations.
- This position requires resourcefulness and strong problem solving skills.
- Collaborate with Division team to ensure consistency and policy compliance.
- Identifies fact-based solution strategies for key business issues raised by clients to ensure that all important issues are addressed in fully and appropriately.
- Determines when and how to use quantitative research tools and models and assists in interpretation and development of implications to address client business problems.
- Develops and communicates goals, strategies, tactics, project plans, timelines, and key performance metrics to reach goals.
- Creates and manages supporting and related business intelligence processes.
- Develops and manages budget to ensure required resources are available.
- Defines the information, reporting, and analytical needs of the company. Develops goals, strategies, and plans needed to achieve the vision.
- Ensures business intelligence programs progress, status reviews, and corrective actions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
-& Accounting, Finance, Strategic Sourcing, Strategy, Engineering
-& Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer