Sr Analyst - Marketing Data & Data Science
Responsible for working cross-functionally to collect data and develop
models to determine trends utilizing a variety of data sources. Imports,
cleans, transforms, or manipulates data with the purpose of
understanding or making conclusions from the data for decision making
purposes. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for
colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collaborates with both the analytic organization and its technology
partners to define and publish complex data products.
- Provides training to and acts as technical resource for team members.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more data subject areas such
as sales, call center, network operation, and financial data.
- Serves as a team leader within a work group or on cross-functional
teams; accepts team lead stretch assignments. Presents results,
recommendations, and business insights to broader senior leadership
- Produces a variety of reports, graphs, summaries and presentations
that convey analytic results and align with business needs.
- Performs basic research on root cause of data anomalies that are
uncovered through normal course of analysis.
- Writes complex SQL to query large data platforms such as Teradata, SQL
server, Oracle and Hadoop to obtain data necessary for analysis.
Combines data as needed from disparate data sources to complete
- Participates in defining business intelligence requirements for
projects and data requests.
- Participates in multiple enterprise wide projects by providing data
analysis to project leaders.
- Follows best practices and established policies in business
intelligence data analysis, maintenance, and data quality.
- Creates technical documentation (internal).
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Business, Business Intelligence, Information Systems, or related field
- Generally requires 5-8 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer