Sr. Director, Employee Relations
Responsible for managing the Company's employee relations and compliance
functions. Designs and implements programs, policies, and practices to
ensure that the Company is in compliance with federal, state, and local
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Provide employee relations support, guidance and direction to the
Human Resources organization and business leaders, with a particular
emphasis on the administration of policies and compliance programs.
- Monitor legal developments to ensure compliance with federal, state
and local employment laws.
- Develop, update, and audit the consistent application of employment
policies and procedures across all business units.
- Design and conduct regulatory and compliance trainings.
- Collaborate with HR Leaders, Business Leaders, and Comcast's Legal
Department to develop and implement strategic employee relations
initiatives that reduce the risk of litigation and improve employee
engagement, turnover, and the work environment.
- Oversee investigations to ensure that they are properly conducted,
documented and resolved.
- Analyze workforce metrics to make recommendations on policy and
process improvements to foster a more productive workforce.
- Provide project support from an employee relations and compliance
perspective on corporate initiatives.
- Assist with the development and administration of the Company's
affirmative action program and other regulatory filings
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer