Content Quality Technician 1
Responsible for performing the day-to-day operations of commercial insertion to ensure the high quality airing of commercials with high run rates and minimized down time. Processes received mediafor encoding and tape continuity.
- Monitors the audio and video on commercials/avails to ensure broadcasting quality.
- Maintains spot library and database files
- Troubleshoots the Wide Area Network on issues of connectivity.
- Distributes schedules to all markets.
- Supports media requests from clients, Account Executives, Marketing, etc.
- Modifies traffic instruction on insertion equipment for live events to ensure successful billing.
- Creates cue tone reports to determine the best day-part configurations for all networks.
- Communicates regularly with sales and traffic departments to make sure media is received and aired.
- Responds immediately to down time in systems.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
- Basic knowledge of industry standards in terms of broadcast content specifications, i.e. resolution, frame rate and format.
-Ability to learn established process and procedures through one on one training and written SOP
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer