Rep 2. Credit & Collections (Comm Coll)
Responsible for outbound communications to customers regarding account
payments. Processes and verifies accurate payment of invoices. Maintains
all assigned credit accounts. Provides research, auditing, reporting,
and performs other assigned tasks as required. Works with moderate
supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Contacts customers with delinquent accounts and attempts to determine
reason for overdue payment.
- Arranges for debt repayment or establishes repayment schedule based on
customers' financial situation.
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Issues daily reports on the status of delinquent accounts and tracks
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such
as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased
- Keeps up-to-date on working applicable state and federal laws
regulating collection activities.
- Handles bankruptcy programs.
- Processes and schedules soft no-pays.
- Issues workflows from customer service or agency issues.
- Updates collection agency to remove accounts.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer