Partner Sales Manager
Responsible for developing and implementing strategies for marketing and selling Comcast Business Class products and services through indirect distribution channels. Manage ongoing relationships with third-party vendors. Drive revenue and ensure the Partners are positioning Comcast Business Class solutions to their end-users. This job is an individual contributor role that does not have direct responsibility for supervision or performance.
- Drives incremental monthly sales to meet or exceed budget objectives with 20-25 partners in a given market or region who are sub agents of a master agent or direct agents/partners.
- Recruit, train and support the partner community to position the entire suite of Comcast Business Class solutions.
- Ensures consistent completion of product install by partnering with regions relative to survey, order acceptance, construction process, and post-sale process.
- Serves as liaison to channel partners with regards to any sales related issues.
- Recruit new direct partners and master sub partners.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel via SalesForce.com.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer