Event Representative (Retail)
This position will support our Branded Kiosk located in our Big Box retail store at 2894 E 3rd Street, Bloomington, IN 47401.
Responsible for obtaining and exceeding sales objectives through
development of assigned National/Regional/Independent indirect retail
sites for Comcast Products (Internet Service, Digital Cable, etc.)
Coordinates indirect retail accounts that market Comcast products. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Develops long-term relationships with retail management, sales
personnel, and regional/district account contacts.
- Ensures proper appearance/functionality of Point-of-Purchase (POP)
displays, Digital Cable TV's, Computers, etc.
- Works with local markets to ensure staffing of retail events and
staffing of Comcast Associates at stores. Manages and sells at retail
events. Drives local marketing events.
- Conducts communication and implementation of marketing programs and
promotions with indirect locations and provides appropriate feedback to
Supervisor. Reports daily call report and planned weekly schedule to
Supervisor. Investigates all addresses, node information, and
- Maintains accurate sales reporting per store and suggests/implements
ideas and incentives to improve performance. Reports accurate and
updated information on competitors and provide appropriate feedback.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer