Customer Experience Specialist
Responsible for resolving accounts receivable, billing, and process inquiries while providing a superior customer experience for internal and external customers. Utilize problem solving skills on a daily basis to ensure a win-win outcome for customers and the company. Depends on
others for instruction, guidance and direction. Develops competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Review and answer general payment received/delivery, invoice delivery/options, and process inquiries to provide a superior customer experience for customers (internal & external).
- Process and assist customers with credit card payments via phone.
- Review customer invoice requests to provide solutions that provide a win-win solution for the customer and the company.
- Partner with and share information real time with team mates regarding client needs/issues/resolutions and ad hoc procedure improvements.
- Review and research advertiser accounts receivable ledgers to provide reconciliations and solutions to inquiries.
- Provide feedback and solutions for workflow and policy opportunities.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma
- Accounting, Business
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer